Car Industry DACIA S.A.
These are not my
hands, my winter shoes
carried off by uncertain music.
There was a meadow
behind my house
and if I should see myself there
she would tell me
there was never a meadow
and then walk through me
as if through a cloud
and carry on in her own
Crows still caw
in her palace garden—
tram rails, rain,
Once lilacs bloomed
their huge white knuckles
breaking the winter of my room—
it was a dream—French windows
on a Viennese street.
Every street I cross
smoggy postwar artifices
against my sleep.
How my body was a branch
in my sleep.
And when I woke
I peered down upon it
leafless and stiff.
No roosts left, no caw.
No birds blooming
in my dream’s green crooks.
I wander the city, searching
for what? Friends,
we knew where to find each other,
tapping the window of the winter room.
We were thinner then,
younger than the chestnut trees.
Everything has its seed
and on the other side of time.
"Cândva un om îndoielnic exista ,
Ce a sa grădină-și cultiva
Când roadele-i a răsări au început,
Semăna cu o "grădină înzăpezita"
Când "zăpada" început a se topi,
Era ca o corabie fără de siguranță;
Când corabia pânzele Și-a ridicat,
Semăna cu o pasăre fără de "coadă;
Când pasărea a "zbura" a început,
Alura unui "vultur" în înaltul cerului o avea ;
Când "cerul a rage" a început ,
Precum un leu a apărut la a mea "poartă" ;
Când a mea "poartă" a se deschide a început,
Precum o "lipitoare" pe al meu spate era;
Când "spatele-mi" început a se "dezvolta" ,
Precum un cuțit în a mea inimă era;
Și când inima-mi început a-mi sângera...
Era întuneric, Și molimă
Și adevărată "moarte" era !!
"This hand, enemy to tyrants seeks by the sword quiet peace under LIBERTY"
- 1. 1) Make peace with your past so it doesn't ruin your present.
2) What others think of you, is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything, so give time some time.
4) No one should be the reason of your happiness or unhappiness but you.
5) Don't compare yourself to others.
6) Stop thinking too much, your not meant to have all the answers.
7) Smile, even when you don't feel like smiling. You might brighten someones day and in turn brighten yours